Sunday, June 11, 2017

i2i New York (forget Fly Shades)

The only reason why I bought from Fly Shades was because I wasn't able to find the i2i New York store in a certain mall. I have known the i2i brand from way back and I have bought a number of shades from them. They offer sunglasses with sensible prices. The quality is not poor either.

I thought Fly Shades will be the same. I actually expected more from Fly because their products generally cost more than i2i. Most Fly shades cost over PhP300. Most i2i shades cost lower than PhP300!

Price, of course, is not the only factor. With sunglasses, aesthetics is the main consideration. i2i has a variety of design for different personalities or occasions​.



I recently got the Dabu model. It has a metal frame with flexible temples. There's no need to worry of ruining the hinges if you overextend the temples to the side. I particularly like the nondescript design.

It's not polarized but for the price of PhP289, it will serve the purpose of protecting the eyes with UV400 protection.

No comments: